Tuesday 30 March 2010

Software


This shows me using iMovie to edit my video, in this screen grab i had just uploaded new footage and had added it to the sequence. This is almost my final cut so it includes the sound effects which i have added. The clips at the bottom of the grab have orange bars across the bottom, this shows the parts of the clips i have used. There are also clips shown at the bottom of the screen that i didn't use, they weren't needed as i had other scenes which where better. 



This is a screen grab of me using garage band. I used this to create the music for the sequence and for the sound effects such as the church bell for a diegetic feel. In this grab i am creating the music for my opening credits. I used 4 different layers to create a good piece of music which represented the genre.  

No comments:

Post a Comment